Gas Natural Fenosa: our energy has no bounds
Gas Natural Fenosa, world leader in the supply of natural gas
The added value and competitiveness of Gas Natural Fenosa in Europe lies in:
- Supply diversity and security
- Optimisation of the logistics costs of its European expansion
- Flexibility in its commercial offers to customers
The key factors in the success of Gas Natural Fenosa in Europe are:
- Trading in all the European hubs (PEG, TTF, Zeebrugge, NBP)
- Regasification capacity at Montoir, Barcelona and Bilbao
- Long-term contracts negotiated with the Northern European countries
Gas Natural Europe in figures
Turnover of €1,183M in 2015
Volume of gas sold 44 TWh in 2015
Supply diversity and security
Gas Natural Fenosa in Belgium
Gas Natural Fenosa has been active in the Belgian market since 2010.
Our branch office near the European quarter in Brussels focuses its activity on the sale of gas to professionals, industrial consumers, SME and local authorities.
Gas Natural Fenosa sold 4 TWh in Belgium in 2015.
Gas Natural Fenosa is also a pioneer in LNG and offers Liquefied Natural Gas to customers far away from the traditional gas network.
The Belgian branch is not just involved in energy transition. It also operates in the vehicle natural gas market by offering natural gas as fuel for trucks.
Our Natural Gas offers