Gas Natural Fenosa, world leader in the supply of natural gas
Natural gas fuel the responsible and economic choice
Hauliers and shippers, choose natural gas for your lorry fleet.
Natural gas fuel is the economic and environmental way to control costs and maintain an environmentally-responsible attitude.
Natural gas as fuel is 20% cheaper than diesel. It also means 41% fewer CO2 emissions.
Our Solugas offer cheaper and cleaner than diesel
Gas Natural Fenosa is a market pioneer and therefore has extensive technical know-how, from preparing the offer up to constructing and maintaining the service station.
Our Solugas offer covers:
- The investment in the service station
- The design of the service station
- The maintenance
- The liquefied natural gas supply for vehicles by tankers
This is a turnkey solution and our offer can match your activity, geographical location and tanker fleet.
Your dedicated key account manager will advise you throughout your contract and will be there to adapt the offer and the pricing formula as and when it suits you.
Natural gas price formula
Just like traditional offers, you are entirely free to choose between a fixed price or an indexed price formula.
A key account manager is allocated specifically to your contract and will be available to advise you at any time.
Advantages of the Solugas offer
The construction of a natural gas service station for vehicles
We take charge of constructing the service station. This includes:
- The technical study used to cost and adapt your project
- The profitability calculation for the project
- The production of the service station drawings
- The execution of the work, excluding civil engineering
- Compliance with French regulations on standardised ICPE installations (classified for environmental protection): Entry into service of the installation
Operation of a natural gas service station for vehicles
We control all the consumption indicators by:
- Automatic management of LNG supplies by sensors fitted inside the tank (remote measuring)
- Remote the-clock remote control of the station seven days a week
Maintenance of a natural gas service station for vehicles
We take charge of:
- Preventative and curative maintenance
- Training of technical teams in the station operation
- Regulatory inspections of the tank
- Training of drivers in using new distribution pumps
Gas Natural Fenosa advantages
A fully taylor-mad offer
We propose a taylor-mad offer in line with your consumption You can opt to fix all or part of your consumption.
We analyse your natural gas requirements and optimise with you the best offer matching your activity and your energy requirements.
Our logistics department is available round-the-clock, seven days a week. Our teams are working constantly to ensure an optimum natural gas supply.
Dedicated personal space
Access your bills and contact our teams at your convenience via your personal online space.
Available market reports
Monitor the natural gas market with our monthly economic bulletin. Use the market information to understand the situation better.
Change offer when you wish
This is easy and free. Gas Natural Fenosa deals with the entire process and you will incur no additional costs.
Gas Natural Europe, with its head office in Paris, is a high-stability company which is well supported by the Spanish parent company whilst enjoying sizeable independence.
This independence allows us to establish close relations with our customers and match their requirements as nearly as possible.
The diversity of our natural gas supply sources (fourteen long-term contracts) and our optimised logistics add value to Gas Natural Fenosa.
We are able to offer highly competitive deals thanks to the close customer focus of our sales department, the permanent availability of our logistics department and the reactivity of the pricing team to meet your customised needs.